Why The Name?
Grace City Bible School is named as such because…
ii) The work of Redemption/Salvation is about Grace. Ephesians1:7, Acts 15:11. Grace is entirely the work of God, unprompted by man, undeserved by man, and without regard to anything that the object of grace will later accomplish.
iii) God’s Grace is expressed in a wide variety of ways: –
(1) God’s grace is His magnanimity of love which all men receive, regardless of their spiritual condition.
(2) His grace is that work of Sanctifying within the believer to bring growth, maturity, and progress in the process of becoming Christ-like. 2 Peter 3:18, Ephesians 4:7, 1 Peter 4:10
(3) His grace sustains us. 2 Corinthians 12:9, Hebrews 4:16
Meet the team
Our lecturers are men and women of integrity, sound in Bible knowledge and experienced in ministry.
They will equip Christians at whatever level to have a good and extensive understanding of God’s Word and
will offer practical handson training to furnish them for service in any aspect of ministry.
Our team consists of:
Board of Directors | Head of School | Academic Board | Lecturers, Visiting Lecturers | Academic Tutors | Administrative Team
Reverend Lovel Bent
Pastor Susie Djan
Mrs. Louise Isaac
GRACE CITY PARTNER ORGANISATIONS
CONNECTIONS http://connectionsuk.org/ is an organisation which hosts a network of churches in UK and Europe. Connections is inter-denominational, cross cultural, multi racial and multi faceted Christian ministry with its administration base in Brixton, London. It’s aim is to reach the nations for Jesus Christ by serving Christians in the UK and several European countries through pioneer evangelism, church planting, training leaders, relief and social programmes.
Grace City Bible School is affiliated to Connections who promote this school to all churches in their network and beyond. Four of the six directors are leaders of Connections.
GRACE CITY – GOING TO CITIES AND NATIONS
Students have joined the Grace City Bible School from the following churches in London.
To continue to achieve our aims, we appeal for support by way of financial gift contributions to the Grace City Bible School.
This Fund consists of the following:
- Student Bursary Fund for students who need financial support to pay their fees. In the year 2021, bursaries were given to students who applied for the fund. Often students are also led to make payments towards the fees of specific students.
- Pastors Bursary Fund to assist pastors and church leaders abroad who need financial support in paying fees.
- School Fund which supports the administrative running of the bible school so as to keep student fees at the current level.
If you wish to donate towards this fund, please make your donation to our Grace City Bible School Account
Grace City Bible School
Sort Code 30-92-45
Account Number 43707460
REF. Your name/School Fund
Or Donate here by clicking the button below
Aim of the school
“… the equipping of the Saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ’ (Ephesians 4:12)”
To equip Christians to know:
• The truth (study and understand the uncompromised Word of God);
• The way (how to know and walk in the Lord’s will) and
• The life (how to apply the truth practically in our daily lives)
To give biblical training for Christians who want to serve in any
capacity in church ministry and or in leadership
To help students discover what it is that God has called them to do
‘You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.” Matthew 5:14
And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ, till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ; that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting, but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head—Christ. Ephesians 4:11- 15
‘As each one has received a special gift, employ it in serving one another as good stewards of the manifold grace of God (1 Peter 4:10).
‘Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we
may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear… Hebrews 12: 28